Classic Cinelli Bike
Stunning and completely pristine vintage early 1970s 58cm Cinelli Speciale Corsa (precursor to the Super Corsa). Meticulously repainted and restored by renowned bike painter and restoration expert Joe Bell. Perfect embodiment of an Eroica show bike. Serious offers will be considered. This bike is on consignment from a long-term vintage bike collector who is thinning his extensive collection. It will not disappoint.
Updated and equipped with the full Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record gruppo. It has not been ridden since the restoration
• Frame Serial Number: 2485
• Frame and Fork: Columbus tubing, 58cm
• Crankset: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Front and Rear Derailleurs: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Shifters: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record downtube clamp-on
• Brakes and Brake Levers: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Headset: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Stem: Black Cinelli pantographer Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Handlebars: Cinelli Campione del Mondo 66-40
• Seat post: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Saddle: Brown suede Cinelli Unicator
• Bottom Bracket: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Hubs: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Rims: Fiamme 700c tubular polished and coated
• Spokes: Double butted stainless steel with brass nipples
• Tires: Veloflex Servizio Corse Tubular *
• Chain: Rohloff SLT99 - Gold
• Pedals, Toe Cages and Straps: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary Super Record
• Bar Wrap: Brown Lizard Skins (brown Cinelli C-Ribbon vegan leather wrap alternative)
• Bar End Caps: Campagnolo 50th Anniversary
PRISTINE PRESTIGE MASI ( Alberto & Felerio*) - Tribute to Tulio Campagnolo + 50 th Anniversary
Manufactured between 1975 and the late 1980s, the Prestige is a cycling masterpiece designed and built by Alberto Masi. A modern version of the Gran Criterium (his father Faliero's masterpiece), with which the Prestige shares a unique attention to details, meticulously filled lugs and an austere elegance.
Less than 200 miles on spotless pearl white Masi signed by Alberto with Felerio fluted/pantographed stem.
L'eroica/show quality - suited with sparkling 50 th Anniversary Gruppo* - see pictures.
*In 1983 Tullio Campagnolo, passed away. To honor his accomplishments, Campy took their prized Super Record Gruppo, the pinnacle of road bike components, and produced the “50th Anniversary Gruppo”.
This Gruppo came as pictured - containing a crank, pedals, brake calipers, and levers, front and rear derailleur, seatpost, front and rear hubs, bottom bracket, and even brake and derailleur cables.
Each component is pantographed with a 50th-anniversary insignia, with the Super Record cranks adorning “Campagnolo Tullio” down the drive-side crank arm. The components have 24k gold medallions placed strategically throughout.